Changing Your Password with Outlook Web Access (OWA)
Category: How To Tutorials | Permalink
Published: Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Once you have logged into the Infinity Arts hosted, Microsoft Exchange Outlook Web Access - OWA (typically mail.yourdomain.com), you can change your password by following these steps:
Minimum Password requirements:
- Passwords cannot contain parts of your full name that exceed two consecutive characters.
- Passwords must be at least seven characters in length.
Passwords must contain characters from three of the following four categories:
- English uppercase characters (A through Z).
- English lowercase characters (a through z).
- Base 10 digits (0 through 9).
- Non-alphabetic characters (for example, !, $, #, %).
Click on Options, located at the top right
Then click on Change Password, in the options panel located on the left.
Enter your old password, new password and click Save